What you need to know about
A home warranty helps to put your mind at ease knowing that when a breakdown happens, a plan is already in place. Below are a couple of benefits having a home warranty can offer:
- It protects against excessive, unexpected repair bills
- It provides peace of mind
- It acts as a buffer for homeowners with a limited rainy-day fund.
- Gives you access to reputable, experienced contractors, especially if the homeowner isn’t knowledgeable about tools.
- A home warranty is great for homeowners that purchase expensive appliances. It means they do not have to be concerned about their money going down the drain.
- It usually comes combined with the sale of a house.
- It is perfect for first-time homebuyers, as they might not have the finances to handle any significant undertakings.
- It also protects the seller as they are shielded from paying for any repairs that the buyer might report as defects.
Interested in other recommendations?
Expert Home Warranty Services
USAHomeWarranty.com is a platform that has been designed to bring together prospective homeowners and even current owners to home warranty providers. The site helps protect and manage home expenses, particularly those beyond the purview of a regular homeowner’s insurance policy.