Reasons Real Estate Agents Should Push for home warranty
Real estate professionals have nothing to lose when their clients purchase a home with a home warranty. Statistics have shown that homes that were listed as having a home warranty sold for over $2,300 more and 11 days quicker than homes that weren’t listed with a home warranty. A quicker sell coupled with a higher selling price is something the seller and the listing agent will love.
Real estate agents can use the fact that a listing has a warranty to push a sale through. The home warranty’s cost is a small part in comparison to the agent’s commission and sale price of the house. Real estate agents can purchase the home warranty for the buyer using a part of their commission, thereby making a sale that might not have happened.
Real estate agents can enjoy free listings on their houses with home warranties because the home warranty provider typically posts the listing for free, thereby marketing the listing.
The Benefit of a Home Warranty
Below are a couple of benefits having a home warranty can offer:
- It protects against excessive, unexpected repair bills
- It provides peace of mind
- It acts as a buffer for homeowners with a limited rainy-day fund.
- Gives you access to reputable, experienced contractors, especially if the homeowner isn’t knowledgeable about tools.
- A home warranty is great for homeowners that purchase expensive appliances. It means they do not have to be concerned about their money going down the drain.
- It usually comes combined with the sale of a house.
- It is perfect for first-time homebuyers, as they might not have the finances to handle any significant undertakings.
- It also protects the seller as they are shielded from paying for any repairs that the buyer might report as defects.
We only partner with the highest rated home warranty providers in America.
Expert Home Warranty Services
USAHomeWarranty.com is a platform that has been designed to bring together prospective homeowners and even current owners to home warranty providers. The site helps protect and manage home expenses, particularly those beyond the purview of a regular homeowner’s insurance policy.